My Different Saturday

/
0 Comments
Actually it's about my experience with a guy from my past and that Saturday has really made my day, but the problem is I have no idea what kind of relationship between us.

Let's talk about my last condition, so you won't confuse after read this story. You know that I've been officially single since 2010 and even I've built another relationship with some different boys...

Still, I feel lonely but not alone. I hope you know the different of lonely and alone.

It's true that sometimes I feel lonely but I'm fine, until many suck things happened to me. It hurts me but I'm still fine and I'm trying to be stronger than before haha.

One day there's a guy who came into my life. He's not a stranger and he's not a new guy in my life. Actually, he's my old friend but he came into my life with the new of him!

He's changing and because of him I believe that everybody's truly changing...

It's been few months since he came into my life again. Not many things happened in that months, but there were few things happened. Yesterday, some weirdo things happened...

That's why I called yesterday is my different Saturday. Totally different!


If you always wondering what kind of relationship between us. I don't have an answer, really. I have no idea what I've done with him. Are we best friend? Are we...?

When I'm with him and let my feeling flow, spontaneous that weirdo feeling came. After that, I always wondering about what the hell just happened between us?

The big question is,
Did he feel it too?
Never mind, let's continue the story...

Although I said I feel like there's nothing happened between us, sometimes I feel like I want to spend my day with him. I've known him since I was in 7 grade and almost 4 years we've known each other, there are few memories between us.

Honestly, it's more than enough for me to know that we're not friends, we're strangers with memories but I'm 100% sure that we're still in friendzone. So, I don't have to stuck in this situation right?


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.